Demi Lovato is a singer and actress who acted in the original Disney Channel series ‘Sonny with a Chance‘. As an adult, she has become a successful recording artist with hits such as ‘Skyscraper‘, ‘Cool for the Summer‘ and ‘Heart Attack‘.
Real Name: Demetria Devonne Lovato
Nick Name: Demi
Born: August 20, 1992, Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA
Residence: Los Angeles, California, USA
Profession: Singer, Composer, Actress
Active years: 2002 – Present
Hometown: Dallas, Texas, USA
Height: 5′ 3″ (1.60 m)
Weight: 58 Kg (128 P)
Eye color: Brown
Hair color: Black
Her parents are Patrick Lovato and Dianna De La Garza. She has an older sister named Dallas, as well as a younger half-sister, actress Madison De La Garza, and an older half-sister, Amber. At the end of 2016, she started dating Luke Rockhold. she dated former That ’70s Show star Wilmer Valderrama from 2010 to 2016 and was also in a relationship with Joe Jonas.
Why is Demi Lovato famous?
Demi Lovato (Demetria Devonne Lovato) began as a child actor at Barney & Friends. In 2007, Demi Lovato participated in a short Disney Channel show called As the Bell Rings, and then she landed the lead role in the movie Camp Rock.
Can Demi Lovato speak fluent Spanish?
Demi Lovato may not speak Spanish, but she can sing! After a recent DNA test, Demi Lovato knew that she was mainly of Spanish descent. … “I’ve memorized songs in Spanish before, I had a song called ‘Lo Que Soy‘ which is ‘This Me‘ in Spanish.
How much is Demi Lovato’s net worth?
Demi net worth is $ 33 million, according to Celebrity Net Worth.
Where is Demi Lovato of ethnicity?
Demi Lavato was born in Albuquerque, New Mexico on August 20, 1992. Lovato’s father was of Mexican descent (including Spanish, Portuguese and Jewish ancestry) and her mother was of English and Irish descent.
You may also like: Who was Hannah Glasse?
Does Demi Lovato smoke?
Does Demi Lovato drink alcohol?
Demi Lovato Biography, Age, Sister, Parents, Songs and Net Worth
Facts About Demi Lovato:
- Demi, besides being a strong vocalist and composer, also knows how to play drums, guitar, and piano.
- She has been singing since she was 5 years old and acts since 7.
- Demi, Selena, and the Jonas Brothers wore the purity ring the moment they were really close.
- Like many, Demi has also been a victim of bullying at school. In fact, there was a group, “We all hate Demi Lovato,” who decided to intimidate her.
- She is very insecure about her body and had to be admitted to a clinic because she suffered from anorexia and bulimia. Recently, she took a courageous step to do a nude photo shoot without any makeup for Vanity Fair magazine.
- She has a tattoo that says “Stay strong” when both the wrists are brought together. She has “Stay” on the left and “Strong” on the right. Demi also has a tattoo on the right side that says: “You make me beautiful.”
- She is the best friend of her co-star of Barney, Selena Gomez, and Jennifer Stone.
- She owns a Mac laptop computer, which she and Selena Gomez use to make their YouTube videos.
- Demi said she chooses tacos over pizza.
- Demi has a myspace.com profile.
- Demi loves shopping.
- She loved working with the Jonas Brothers, saying that they are complete gentlemen and that they are the best guys she will meet.
- Demi loves pickles, cheese, eggs, Rice Krispy’s homemade delicacies and chocolate.
- Demi was born the same day as Amy Adams of Enchanted.
- Demi says it’s weird seeing herself on television.
- Demi says that before her kissing scene with Joe Jonas (in ‘Camp Rock’) she put a mint in her mouth.
- On April 8, 2008, Demi took center stage with advertisers at the initial Disney Channel presentation at Legacy Recording Studios in New York. The theme was ‘the next big thing’.
- Demi was dating Cody Linley. She says they had a scene of kisses in the acting class and they just started talking in the car for hours after that. Their first date was for The Cheesecake Factory. They separated because they were both too busy and now they are still very good friends.
- She made an introductory video for the “Hoops for Heart” program of the “American Heart Association“.
- She and Selena Gomez say they would love to make a duet together.